Thursday, January 1, 2009

what a great way to start the year!

I wanted to congratulate the USC Trojan football team on winning the Rose Bowl. We'll never now what this season could have been if it weren't for that infamous night in Corvallis. I guess I may have been a little hard on Stanley Havili. Mark Sanchez tore up Penn State. With the right team, he's gonna do big things in the NFL. Now if something could be done to fix the BCS... I'm having Laker withdraws. It's tough being a fan of the Lake show while living on the east coast. I miss Joel Meyers and Stu Lantz (R.I.P Chick Hearn). How my Miami Dolphins are going to beat the Baltimore Ravens: Play physical defense and get to the quarterback. We gotta intimidate that rookie fuck. I trust Pennington to run the offense, so as long as the d plays good, we'll be fine. My current jam is Common's Universal Mind Control.

No comments:

Post a Comment