Wednesday, January 14, 2009

From Little Rock

So I made it to Little Rock... I started my trip yesterday.

clouds
Somewhere outside Charleston.

Leaving Charleston around noon and stopping in the ATL. Damn people drove crazy there.

DSCF0052
king of the hillll

These are from outside the Turner Broadcasting Headquarters in Atlanta.

I stayed with my friends Bucky and Tracy, who I worked with at Apple in Brea wayy back in the day. Bucky goes to school at SCAD (Savannah College of Art and Design?) and Tracy is busy trying to run her new magazine. We had dinner at the place called Taco Mac. It was a sports-bar/wings place with a HUGE beer selection...I wanna say at least 300 beers.
I left Atlanta around 8am this morning... I had a LONG day of driving (going through Alabama, Tennessee, and Mississippi). I didn't really feel like stopping anywhere and doing the whole tourist thing.
elvis presley birthplace

Anyways. I'm fucking tired. I would like to thank Chelsea Handler, The Beatles, Three 6 Mafia, and Elvis Presley for entertaining me through my iPod all day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment