Monday, December 29, 2008

The first post.

Well, here goes nothing.  Welcome to my blog, computerbugthug, I am kimdizzle.  The name computerbugthug is inspired by the Del the Funky Homosapien song, Turbulence.  I am hoping to make this a music/ picture posting/ sports ranting/ celeb-bashing blog.  I have an lj  where i post about my life.  I don't know much about music, but I know I wanna share the music I like with others.  I started making mixtapes for a friend in high school, and have been making mix cd's since I got a computer with a cd-burner around 2002... I guess this is a natural evolution.
The first song I'm posting is Signal Hill - This New Year's Absence .  If you like Explosions in the Sky, I suspect you'll like Signal Hill. Get it here via uploadjockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment